Wednesday, September 5, 2012

From A Garage to A Photo Studio

Today's blog post will be a relatively short one as I am in the midst of turning my garage into a photo studio. You ask why? Because school is starting and I don't want to cause any heart attacks for the students. Yesterday, my boyfriend and I spent the entire day cleaning up the garage. A very rough and tiring day indeed but on a brighter note, both of us were able to find some goodies that we can re-use. My boyfriend found some speakers and a printer that he can make use of at his place while I found some clothes that I can wear for future looks. Currently we are still working on creating a backdrop in the garage. When it's done, I will definitely post up some pictures to share with you all.

Today I brought you my first look after my vacation which I named this look the metallic warrior. Let me know what you guys think!


 What I am wearing:
Tuque and ring - H&M
Top, scarf and bag - gifted
leggings - Urban Behavior
Heels - Zara
Necklace - Gap


 A new pair of heels to add to my shoe collection :)
When my boyfriend and I first got together, this was the bag he bought me. When I first got it, I thought to myself what a horrible taste he has. Few year after, I was actually able to use it and style with this look. What do you think?



 Thank you all for the kind comments! Hope you like my new look! Until next time, see ya all!

xoxo <3

Ang



22 comments:

  1. Wow, shiny pants! Love the idea of a photo studio ^_^ Can't wait to see how it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very futuristic, maybe I have this feeling because of the shinny pants and make-up. Anyway I love it!

    I have an international giveaway on my blog: http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/2012/09/thboxes-jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Cool :). Reminds of the Tin Man (in this case, Tim Woman ;))

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the photostudio :)
    Love the look!! It somehow reminds me of the Power Rangers, I have nooooo idea why haha! But I love it!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your looks! But I understand it too that some people who do not know the artful purpose of it might not get the idea... so the garage studio seems so exciting! Good luck and have a lot of fun with it. Btw I love your pants so much *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh, that sounds super exciting. have fun! i am also loving your shoes. they're really pretty.

    Win a $50 gift card to Cutieshey Clothing! Enter here. :)
    Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!


    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be the coolest garage ever lol
    I love your shoes btw, the color is awesome

    xx
    flyingfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are awesome, I loved the outfit!

    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! as usual, fearless and artistic! love this look very much!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  10. ilove the look! love everything esp ur pants and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the artistic futuristic makeup and outfit. Such a cool idea to convert the garage to a studio! it will save a lot of money for sure lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. your pant is super sexy! goes so well with your makeup~

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit, I love your shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty good post. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have truly loved reading through your blog posts. Thanks! Look for additional posts on this topic soon.
    Photo Booth Hire

    ReplyDelete