Friday, April 27, 2012

Coral + Denim + Fringe!


First of all, I would like to give a BIG THANKS to my best buds stinky for creating this beautiful banner and the simple but beautiful blog. I have to say I am totally not website savvy in fact I think I am gear more toward the dummy side. So, aren't I lucky to have a friend like you <3

My outfit for the day is a mix and match of coral + denim + fringe! I basically put on all my recent favourites on me! Denim has always been my long time besties, it just go well with anything. And recently I am especially addicted to anything that's in coral colour or fringe style. Let me know what you think about this look ;)



 I matched my outfit with this fringe purse that I got from Forever 21 (I think it was for around $41, not too bad, eh?)
 A DIY fringe necklace that I created with a T-shirt collar
 Neon yellow heels I got from H&M!
 I love the ring on my middle finger and most importantly it only cost me $3 to get it. Cheap and chic!

That's all for this awesome day!
                                                                                                               XOXO <3
                                                                                                                                Ang
                                                   

3 comments:

  1. OMG i love ur outfit super cute,those shoes are gorge,hope we follow each other let me know;)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete