Since Halloween is approaching, I would like to share with you my skull princess makeup tutorial. Hope you like it!
1. Before applying any makeup, I always prep my skin by cleansing my face with an oil free facial wash or another alternative if you are in a hurry is using baby wipes and do a quick wipe of your face
2. Apply The Body Shop Primer to create a smooth canvas on your face and it will help your makeup to last longer.
3. To create a full white look, I used Make Up For Ever White Color Cream as base. Instead of using a foundation brush, I use one-time use foundation sponge to apply white colour cream as the colour cream is water-proof. You can also use Halloween cream makeup as alternative. I love this color cream very much as it blends with my skin smoothly and I totally don't feel the extra layer on my skin.
4. With a thin brush, outline the skull head nose with a black cream eyeshadow (Make Up For Ever Flash Palette)
5. Fill the nose area with black cream colour using an eyeshadow brush
6. With NYX retractable black eyeliner, draw an eyeline from the inner to outer edges of your upper lashline. I then extend my lower lashline as I want to create a more princess look than a scary skull head look. The extended lower lashline will make my eyes look bigger and rounder. Using a white eyeliner, fill in the area right above the fake lower lashline
7. With an eyeshadow brush, apply Lancôme purple eyeshadow all over your eyelid area and apply a thin outline beneath the fake lower lashline
8. Then apply Sephora Pantone palette dark purple eyeshadow over your entire eye area using your eyebrow as a guideline for outer edge
9. With a blender, blend the two purple eyeshadow together to soften the edges
10. Again with a thin eyeliner brush, draw in the scary brow bone
11. Apply false upper eye lashes (bought mine from eBay)
12. Apply false lower eyelashes
13. This completes the Skull princess eye makeup
14. I then use a lipliner brush and apply white lip colour from the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette as the palette is good for eyes, face and lips
15. Draw in the scary stitch mouth with a thin eyeliner brush. Hang in there, you are almost done!
16. With a blush brush, apply black eyeshadow lightly right below your cheek bone to emphasize your cheek bone feature
17. With The Body Shop Cheek Dome, apply a blush by the apples of your cheek
18. This complete the skull princess look. Have Fun!
Feel free to send me pictures of your skull princess look if you have tried this tutorial, I would love to see them :)
Leave me a comment if you have any questions. I thank you all for leaving all the lovely comments!
For all about makeup, check out my facebook page here